Page banner image

Re: World War 1 sports?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 13, 2021 at 18:37:53

In Reply to: Re: World War 1 sports? posted by Luke on February 13, 2021 at 10:53:21:

Hi Luke, Dave and Billy 🤗🤗🤗,

Sooo Pal, I like a bit of banter 😝👍! I don’t think Kayne and Charlie are SOFT really and neither are yous ... you’re ALL a lot harder with the cold 🥶👎🏻 than me! I HATE the cold and prefer to stay inside at the mo, in fact I haven’t been outside for most of this week coz it’s soooo friggin cold. So hats off to all you Guys .... you are HARD 😂💦👏🏻!

Sooo Wrexham hey Pal, you’re 56 miles from me 😁! You’re WELSH then? That explains a lot Bro 🤣😈! Only joking, you’ll get used to me. Do you think of yourselves as British or Welsh .... do you speak Welsh Bro?

Sooo Luke, MINT story of 'Goalkeeping Practice' Bro ... loved it 😂! You Guys must be real hot blooded, I’m FREEZING 🥶🥶 at the mo .... it’s like 1 C out there even in the sun 😲! If I rolled in a puddle, or the mud I’d never get up again coz I’d be frozen to the ground 🥶 ☹️!

Our skwl is running ALL our lessons online as well and doing a pretty good job, but ours is a private Grammar. Soz your’s is sooo crap, I totes get what you mean about Teachers’ Unions .... they’re ALL a load of money grabbing lazy b*stards. Let’s put them all up against a wall .... and throw soaked sponges at them, that’d be fun 💦💦!

Sooo Guys, you’re part of the shadow huggers 😈👎🏻, those guys who lurk in the dark shadows and don’t post .... what tempted you out Bro 🤔? Sooo Bro, your headmaster is a d*ck head ... aren’t they all 🤭? Isn’t that part of the job description, ‘must be a knob’! Sooo you’re nearly at the end of your skwl years .... have you ever had any FUN at skwl, or is the Head toooo much of a bell end for you lot to take any risks 😜? It doesn’t sound like your Teachers watch you too closely at breaks ....they’re too friggin lazy 😂💦!

Looking forward to reading more from you all, but I have to say Billy’s post on Voldemort did shock me a bit. I’m still a bit green where that stuffs involved, it’s my own fault for reading there .... glad you clarified the jeans ON in your post below ☺️! Do you EVER have dry beds with ALL that water being poured around .... not to mention the ‘swimmers’ 💦😝? It sounds a very relaxed house, how old were you when Billy took charge of the house, sounds like a complete excuse for mayhem as a teenager .... just my sort of fun Bro 😈😂👍!

Safe, Ry!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]