Page banner image

Re: World War 1 sports?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on February 14, 2021 at 05:39:44

In Reply to: Re: World War 1 sports? posted by Luke on February 14, 2021 at 01:22:56:

Guys πŸ€—πŸ€—,

Luke is right, true Mancunians support Man City .... I do. But softie southerners support Man Utd and travel hundreds of miles for the matches ... the motorways like the M6 and M60 grind to a complete halt, much to the annoyance of Mancunians πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸ»!

I agree with Luke, it’s a shame Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are ALL pulling in different directions from England. I personally would love to tip Nicola constipated Sturgeon in the sea and tell her to swim to Europe .... or sink πŸ‘πŸ»!

As kids we have rivalry with other skwls near us .... let alone neighbouring countries like WALES 😝! We even have inter-skwl scraps on the way home .... but then we’d side together against skwls from outside πŸ€”! It’s just kids stuff and part of growing up. Skwl shirts get ripped and knees get muddy with a few fat lips .... but no REAL damage 😈😝! I remember in yr7 having a scrap with a good mate of mine who used to go to Primary with me, but now goes to an Academy nearby. He started slagging my skwl and me on our way home in the park. I knew it was just a bit of fun, sooo I called him out pulling my blazer off and throwing it on the grass. He did the same and we squared up .... much to the amusement of the kids watching from both skwls πŸ˜‚! Then he grabbed my tie, so I got him in a head lock ... the next thing we were rolling on the field. Muddy knees and dirty shirts ... somehow he ripped all the buttons off my shirt, so I ripped the collar of his. It just descended into mayhem and laughing ... my right sleeve got ripped as well 🀣! It was fun and we shook hands afterwards, we’re still mates! The worst bit was explaining how my shirt got ripped to Mum and the muddy mess ... I daren’t say who had done it or what we were doing. I had to do the β€˜usual’ thing and fib that I’d got in a fight with a bully stranger 😲!

Luke, I bet you used to get loads of sh*t living in England but goin to skwl in Wales .... did you have any scraps Bro?

Safe, LS!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]