Page banner image

Re: When did you first get really muddy.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mud IL on March 12, 2021 at 21:33:36

In Reply to: When did you first get really muddy. posted by Luke on March 12, 2021 at 08:42:56:

I was an adult. I wouldnt dare get muddy as a kid, especially fully clothed. My parents would have whipped me good. They were mad when I came home covered head to toe with shaving cream on Halloween when i was about 15.

I was at a Mud Volleyball event in NE IL. It is still held annually but the mud and location were better back then. Also, not many spectators get in the mud recently.

I went alone hoping to find other spectators to get in the mud with.
I was wearing a gray tee shirt, long blue jeans, white socks and white and black low top Nikes.

I came along one of the free courts and saw two guys about my age in the pit. One was just in shorts, no shoes or shirt. The other was like me, jeans, shirt, shoes and all.

I asked them how the mud was. They said it was great and the fully clothed guy said I should come in. I said I was thinking about it but not sure since i had jeans on (just egging on, i knew i wanted in). He said who cares? And, he had jeans on too.

The guys in shorts started shooting small amounts of mud at me, just little splatters. I walked up closer to the edge and stuck one of my feet (shoes on) over the edge.

The fully clothed guy then grabbed my leg and pulled me in! It was great! The mud was a nice consistency, not watery on the thicker side. But, you can still sink in. It was about 10 inches deep.

My shoes, socks and bottom of my jeans and back of my shirt were under the mud but the top of my clothes were above the mud's edge as I laid face up in the mud.
They started picking up handfuls of mud and covered the tops of my jeans and my shirt! I sank down more!
One of the guys then took off both of my shoes and filled them mud and then out them back on. Mud oozed out and my white socks were completely black!

My full head of long brown hair was still clean. I then laid on my stomach and slithered around. The fully clothed guy dumped a several big handfuls of mud over my head! I was now completely covered!

I had been muddy before, but never like that. I have done mud runs since, but usually in shorts and a tee shirt or no shirt. There is something about being pulled in fully clothed that adds to it! There was a river at the park where it was held. Thats where you went to get cleaned up. I still have the clothes I wore that day. The socks are a shade of gray, good for wearing in the apartment.

I have been to mud volleyball since and got in a couple of times. One year, a friend came along and we both got in fully clothed and covered head to toe. But, nothing compared to that one year.

That mud volleyball changed park venues a few years back and has not been the same since.

I am hoping to catch the mud volleyball in Dayton OH this year, if it will still take place.

Hope to see some of ya'll there!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]