Page banner image

Re: Follow up on first getting muddy

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on March 19, 2021 at 22:39:42

In Reply to: Follow up on first getting muddy posted by Mudman on March 19, 2021 at 16:28:01:

Oh yes! I started getting wet in clothes privately and then gradually more and more in public. But my initiation to mud was at a public event and I have had very few private muddy sessions.

Clearly if you want to get muddy you have to go where the mud is and where I am that is usually on private land. Mud draws atvs and four wheelers like ---- draws flies and most landowners don't appreciate their land being torn up and don't want the liability so it is often posted I used to know a really good spot on a power line but now even that has been blocked off. But at a public event you don't have to worry.

The other issue is clean up. While you can usually get to a nearby body of water here it isn't always the greatest. You can usually get off the worst of it but still have plenty left in places you cant always reach yourself. At a public event they have cleanup stations and there is always somebody willing to hose you down and you can often hose them down as well.

But more than anything I like the WOW factor at a public event. I want to get totally covered in mud, not just partially. I love seeing the different reactions on peoples faces. Some are shocked, some laugh and most encourage and urge me on. The absolute best is when someone else jumps in and gets muddy with me. It's so much more fun and I have discovered that once shy, introverted little me really enjoys performing in front of a crowd. It was a source of attention and admiration I didn't usually get and always craved for and it doesn't require any real talent! Just a sense of adventure and fun and a willingness to make a fool of myself in front of others. That's easy.

Public is definitely the way to go for me.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]