Page banner image

Re: Another Muddy Dream

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on July 05, 2021 at 02:15:53

In Reply to: Re: Another Muddy Dream posted by Ry on July 05, 2021 at 00:52:45:

Glenn was actually a few years older than me. There was a whole bunch of kids in the neighborhood that played together at that time. He had an older sister and an older brother named Gary. Sometimes they would join in too. That was definitely not the sort of thing we did as kids. It would not have gone over well with any of the mums in the neighborhood at that time. The closest thing we ever got to doing anything WW was going under the lawn sprinkler and spraying each other with the hose - and we had to wear bathing suits when we did it and had to ask permission beforehand. We also had to ask permission to have friends come over to do it with us. Then everybody would run home to get permission from their mums, change into bathing suits and come back. No spontaneous clothed water fights. That would simply not have flown at all! No matter how much I might have liked to do it I never dared because the consequences weren't worth it. It was a totally different era back then. I always knew what I could and couldn't do and rarely crossed the line. Only when I was older and got my own car did I actually start doing WW stuff on my own. I really envy the young people today whose parents not only let them swim clothed but often join in as well.

So in the dream we were both young men. He looked the way he did the last time I saw him and I looked the way I did at that time too. Haven't seen him in years so have no idea what he looks like now. I doubt we would even recognize each other. Usually in my dreams everyone is younger and look the way they did in their prime and when they were at their best and not the way they look now.

I have no idea why Glenn appeared in this dream or why we were together. We were friends but not best buds by any means. I always liked him though and although he wasn't a permanent resident in the neighborhood everytime he came to visit his aunt and uncle everyone just absorbed him back into the group like he had never been away. He was always fun and treated me the same as all the other kids instead of finding me annoying because I was somewhat younger. I hadn't really thought about him in ages until today.
Strange how the mind works - especially mine!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]