Page banner image

Re: Bored, so I got muddy.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on July 11, 2021 at 07:45:42

In Reply to: Re: Bored, so I got muddy. posted by Ry on July 10, 2021 at 19:43:06:

Hey, Ry, it did feel good getting totally muddy after so long. And those M&S microfibre boxer-briefs felt awesome with a few fistfuls of sloppy mud rubbed into them with mud sodden jeans on top. Kevin went to town making sure I got muddy all over and that included stuffing lots of mud down my jeans and boxer-briefs; he doesn't care what he finds doing that, if you know what I mean. I managed to do the same to him but not so thoroughly; he tends to get very excited when in contact with mud so I didn't fancy getting my hands in contact with that situation - yuk indeed!

My socks started off sunshine yellow to match the stripe on my tee - there are certain sartorial standards to maintain even when wearing jeans and a tee - and they have not recovered that well, sadly, as they now look dull ochre. Maybe another couple of washes with a biological detergent will do the job. The black cotton jeans and the tee both came out like new.

I have yet to introduce Ali to the obstacle course in the woods or the mud pit. He was more than happy to jump in the pool in his clothes. He spent most of his younger years growing up in Perth, Australia and he and all his friends had pools so it was a case of wherever he spent time during the school summer holidays, they'd all end up in the pool. He did say it was mostly in jeans and long-sleeve tees as everyone was hyper-aware of the sunburn /skin cancer issue. I'm sure he'll be up for getting muddy as well. He is coming over on Tuesday as we are doing school work from home that day.

Aunty Pam's BMW looks far nicer than it sounds. It only has a 1998cc engine yet still does 0-100kph in 4.9 seconds. I'm not sure how sensible a choice it is as it is still a for door saloon, rather than a two-door coupe, but with a very sloping rear roof/window and it is cramped in the back, even for me at 5' 10". I much preferred the BMW i3 Range Extender that she had before, if I'm honest.

You must get around to posting a few accounts of your own recent wet adventures soon, I'm sure we are all looking forward to hearing more. Stay wet and safe.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]