Page banner image

Re: Mud Bowl

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on August 25, 2021 at 02:11:09

In Reply to: Mud Bowl posted by Mudman on August 24, 2021 at 03:30:53:

Still haven't decided yet exactly what I am going to do. I expect to be there at least on Saturday to see the parade and watch some of the games and try to see some old friends.

I am sure they will be short of volunteers and could use my help in some capacity but not sure I want to commit to all three days. I usually volunteer to work on the chain gang at the edge of the field measuring the distance of the plays. So I am torn as to what to do. Of course I don't have to commit to all three days, I could just volunteer for Saturday. I certainly don't owe them anything after all the years I have worked there.

I doubt there will be much opportunity to play in the mud. Looks like a pretty tight schedule. Not sure who is running things this year and I haven't exactly been happy with regime that has been running things the last few years. No one has contacted me about doing anything but I am technically "retired" so that does not come as a great surprise. I have a sneaky suspicion someone new is running the show and that can be good or it can be bad.

This is the 45th year so I do want to be there for at least part of it. I am going to contact my friend Lisa as I know she will have more details. If you come we should try to get together!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]