Page banner image

Re: why age-restricted?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on December 08, 2021 at 19:25:23

In Reply to: why age-restricted? posted by Zonie on December 07, 2021 at 08:39:37:

I've noticed it a lot too lately. Some of these videos I have viewed in the past with no problem and now they are popping up all over the place as age restricted. As Wetchas says it says it was requested by the uploader. A couple of them I can understand as they do border on being somewhat "racy" but definitely not over the top! I think the users are requesting it to cover and protect themselves.

What really frosts my tail feathers is more with face book. Three times I have tried to share items and gotten a notice that says the item cannot be shared because it does not meet community standards or some such similar wording. Each time the item has been something ridiculously simple or cute such as dogs doing neat tricks or some kind of animal I thought other people would enjoy. One of my fb friends said the same thing happened to her and she was sharing a video of a cute litter of puppies. All totally innocent and harmless. I have gone back and seen the same item pop up again and shared it with no problem what so ever! The exact same thing! So why can it be shared one day and not the next? It all seems pretty random to me. And then some pretty questionable items manage to get through with no problems at all. I see the "f" bomb at least once a day on fb and usually more than that along with other 4 letter words. Yet a litter of puppies does not meet community standards. It makes no sense to me.

Such is the world we are living in today!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]