Page banner image

Re: Footie Pitch part 3.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Muddyshinpads on January 19, 2022 at 20:57:27

In Reply to: Re: Footie Pitch part 2. posted by Muddyshinpads on December 26, 2021 at 15:54:06:

I've bought one of those football kick trainers. One of those things where the football is on elastic and it attaches to your waist. I actually went out this aft while still light to my usual footie pitch. Had all the usual footie kit on. Had great fun initially just practicing footwork skills. You know I feel awkward about being seen but today a dog walker came walking by and i didn't let it bother me. I then began doing goal keeper practice. The goal mouth was lovely and soft. It had been played on today by the look of it. So I began kicking ball away and it came flying back at me so I had to save it. Had great fun. For a bit of variety I pulled the ball around the goal post and pulled the elastic tight, then released the ball which went flying off, round the goal post and back to me and I dived to catch it. Also tried throwing the ball over the top of the goal post and pulling the elastic tight and then letting go. The ball smacked me in the face on one go which brought back memories of playing football in PE at school. Did lots of diving and sliding and was filthy. I'm not going to wash my footie kit this time I'm just letting it air dry and will see how it feels putting a filthy kit on next time. Wore the Mitre Rugby boots this time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]