Page banner image

Re: New to mud

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JustaTeenager on June 18, 2022 at 18:51:32

In Reply to: New to mud posted by JustaTeen on June 18, 2022 at 12:20:42:

Thank for all the advice

I think I am first going to wear my running tights and runningshoes or football cleats for my first mud session. I like spashing around in some mud. I think my parents and bypassers wouldn't think anything about this.

I think I might get away with getting muddy in my skinny jeans and sneakers by just forgetting my football boots and pants when it has poured a lot and the field is muddy and wet. I might propose to be goalie or just slide through the mud with my streetwear.

I am mostly afraid my parents would be stunned why I come home all muddy in my jeans and sneakers. I am scared that bypassers or my friends would think I am strange. I can shower on football so I will be clean but when I do it in the forest I might not get clean to get home.

I have quite some jeans so if one is dirty nobody knows and i don't car about it. But I mostly only own sneakers and have new running and football boots.

I have never bought any second handed shoes so how do I get them without anyone knowing because I have to ask my parents before they buy something for me. I only get a small amount I can use on my own without them knowing and I only have my bike to travel.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]