Page banner image

Re: New to mud

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on June 20, 2022 at 03:40:47

In Reply to: Re: New to mud posted by Zonie on June 20, 2022 at 00:17:28:

People who read this site are from all over the world. There are lots here in the United States, Canada and the UK but also Europe and Australia and literally all over the world.

I am one of those people who likes to get totally covered in mud including my head and face. To me the job is not complete unless I emerge from the mud looking like I have been dipped in chocolate. However there are many people who are like you that don't want to do that and that's ok too. Of course some mud will probably splash up on your face, especially if you go mud sliding which it sounds like you would really like to do and is great fun.

The thing is you can do whatever you want. It doesn't matter what others think. This is YOUR experience and you get to choose how muddy you want to be. Yes, be prepared regarding what you will wear and so on but don't overthink it either. That takes the spontaneity of it. Just try it and you will have a much better understanding of it all and whether you want to continue with it or not and if you want to try other things. It will then all become clear to you - as clear as mud!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]