Page banner image

Re: the old shirt just won't die

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on August 22, 2022 at 18:17:23

In Reply to: Re: the old shirt just won't die posted by LeviLovR on August 22, 2022 at 17:44:51:

Well I can only vouch that they used to make good products. It wouldn't be politically correct for me to promote Carhartt today. That was why I was trying to destroy the shirt. I bought it years ago when Carhartt didn't require employees to take experimental RNA vaccines.

This non-frontal convective rainfall has been very spotty, so some areas have received quite a dousing while others have had hardly any. I think the total at Sky Harbor International Airport, generally considered the "official" site for Phoenix, was only 0.08" this past week, but there was flash flooding repeatedly at the Indian Bend Wash in central Scottsdale. The trouble is that most of that area is a golf course. They don't allow mud wallowing on golf courses. The western part of Reach 11 definitely got a lot of rain, but we're expected to get up to nearly 100° today, so the mud will probably dry up quickly. Maybe they'll get more rain later in the week.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]