Page banner image

Re: Mud Bucket List

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on May 08, 2023 at 12:19:31

In Reply to: Re: Mud Bucket List posted by Capri's Carl on May 08, 2023 at 11:12:38:

I agree with the mud sliding in Nova Scotia. That looks like a blast! It's always been my personal wish to slide down a hill into a big pool of mud at the bottom like in the mud fight scene in the movie "McClintock." It would be so much fun to try climbing back up the hill continually slipping and sliding back down and pushing others down the hill as well and sliding together into the mud at the bottom and wrestling around.

I think the Florida truck mud park would be awesome. I do something similar here, although on a smaller scale, and can tell you those are precisely the kind of people who would appreciate seeing you play in the mud and very likely that some would join you. You'd be a hero! Those people are there to have fun too!

Don't forget redneck Olympics where they have belly flop competitions diving into the mud. Those are awesome too.

Hope you get to do the things on your bucket list. You only live once so go out there and enjoy!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]