Page banner image

Re: Second trip to the beach

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetchas on September 15, 2020 at 08:30:00

In Reply to: Re: Second trip to the beach posted by Ben on September 14, 2020 at 17:02:24:

Hi Ben.
I like your thinking. These posts will definitely hang around longer on here, as it's a very underused forum, which is a shame.
Didn't take you long to decide to soak the blue Adidas then. I bet you wish you had done it when they were new. Actually, if you are in a position to do it, that is quite exciting. Go to the shop on the way to the beach, get a new outfit, and wear it in the sea without even taking the tags off. I tried it once without any ill effects to the clothes. Did think it might be funny to take them back and try to get a refund, but didn't have the balls to do so.
Love the idea of school trousers as well. You ought to try full uniform. Real blast.
Guess the opportunitys for going in the sea are disappearing rapidly now, but thanks again for posting.
Cheers.
Wetchas.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]