Page banner image

Re: A wet morning run with my son.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tony on July 02, 2021 at 07:53:07

In Reply to: Re: A wet morning run with my son. posted by Ry on July 02, 2021 at 03:41:10:

DT sounds fine to me, young sir! Call me whatever you like, Ry, I answer to most of the things my cheeky sons call me!

I will admit it was a bit scary being out in that thunderstorm particularly when the lightening struck the tree that close to us. Alfie is like you in liking polyester and nylon fabric sportswear and it is noticeable that ... how can I put this ... certain body parts like the feel when he gets well soaked in that type of kit. His brothers tease him about it when they are in and out of the pool. I've told them that it will happen to them as well - it is already happening to Jerry regularly - and that they should just ignore it as they won't like it being pointed out on themselves. But that's boys for you.

I wouldn't describe myself as "high flying", just an ordinary solicitor dealing in rather boring corporate law matters. We don't do wills, divorces, conveyancing, or criminal law at all so it truly is very boring nearly all the time. Alfie has expressed an interest in becoming a solicitor but I've not pushed him into it at all. He has to decide on what A-Levels he wants to do in the next few weeks so that is a bit of a pre-occupation at the moment.

Having three lively sons keeps me down to earth, you can't be too esoteric and high-minded with three loons like them in the house; it's a wonder their mum and I haven't been committed to a lunatic asylum yet.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]