Page banner image

Re: A wet morning run with my son.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetnboy on July 03, 2021 at 18:17:28

In Reply to: A wet morning run with my son. posted by Tony on June 25, 2021 at 19:31:20:

Tony,

Great stories and appreciate the details.

Alfie will do well in life and is a lot like our friend Ry (Never Sweat) in not getting too riled up over stuff. I am trying to change to be more easy going and am seeing some difference in going with the flow but still like to cause a reaction (I call myself a catalyst) when things need to change for my sake and others.

I am re-reading the book "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff - and It's all Small Stuff".

Being ABLE to just relax and ENJOY life is very important. I hope Alfie has a profound influence on all those around him in that regard.

So glad you were safe in the T-storm. My closest of those situations I took shelter under some trees which FEELS safer, but should the tree get struck is proven NOT to be where you want to be.

I'll be posting something on BC soon. Hope you enjoy it.

Safe,

SLYC

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]