Page banner image

Re: A wet morning run with my son.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Tony on July 04, 2021 at 13:40:03

In Reply to: Re: A wet morning run with my son. posted by Wetnboy on July 03, 2021 at 18:17:28:

Thank you for the comments. I think my middle son, Jerry, is more like Ry - he likes to cause mischief and mayhem and then play the "It wasn't me, dad!" card whilst looking all innocent and bewildered that anyone could even think it was. He doesn't deliberately aim to get his brothers or friends in trouble but that is often the outcome.

Alfie is one of those happy go-lucky people who everyone likes to be around. He is genuinely a nice lad and will do anything to help a friend, no questions asked. He works hard at school too but likes to enjoy life and enjoys representing the school at swimming and running. I think he'll do well in life, whatever career he decides upon.

You are right about being out in lightening and thunder storms - the last place to be is standing under a tree. Standard advice is to lay on the ground and keep as low as you can. Who cares if you get wet - better wet than dry and burned to a crisp!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]