Page banner image

Re: School uniform

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Russell on September 21, 2022 at 11:19:00

In Reply to: School uniform posted by Wetwork on September 21, 2022 at 07:10:02:

I am also in the UK and my school uniform and my school uniform was white shirt, grey trousers, striped tie, black shoes and dark blue blazer. There are two times when I got totally soaked in my uniform.

The first was after walking home from school. There was a sudden, unpredicted heavy downpour of rain and I had no coat. My clothes became totally soaked through fairly quickly. When I got home I took a warm shower still wearing my uniform. I even decided to soap myself down so my uniform was covered in foam, and then washed it off.

The second time was at school. I noticed that the door to the school swimming pool had been left unlocked. (It was supposed to be kept locked at all times unless the pool was in use.) There was no one around. I don’t know why, it was a spur of the moment decision, but I decided to get into the water fully clothed for a thrill. I lowered myself in backwards down the steps into the deep end. It felt good as the water rose up my trousers and into my underwear. When I was up to my neck, my blazer was floating up around me. I then dunked my head under the surface. I quickly got out and then hid in a nearby toilet cubicle. Two hours later I was still damp all over, but it was not so obvious and I sneaked home.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]