Page banner image

Re: wet morning shower

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetjumper on November 15, 2022 at 13:06:33

In Reply to: Re: wet morning shower posted by wetchas on November 15, 2022 at 11:09:44:

I bought some unlined nylon/Lycra skintight shorts in 1990 - they were "Club Azur" from C & A (which soon closed down in the UK) - and I found I loved sleeping in them. As you say, you don't get tangled up in the bedding when you're sliding around in slippery nylon. I sometimes wore those shorts as daytime underwear too, feeling my jeans sliding around over them (not always entirely practical!). And... when washing my hair under the shower, I would usually be wearing a T-shirt or a thin jumper with those shorts on. You can imagine my enjoyment sometimes needed relief!

Eventually those shorts developed a hole, but they'd given me an estimated 10,000 hours of pleasure. Superb value! I wish I could get more shorts like them.

In the last few years I've developed a liking for wearing running tights as sleepwear and around the house. They're similarly clingy and slippery. I've also worn them with a sleeveless top as modest swimwear at a local indoor pool, with no objections. It's good to have a layer of softly clingy clothing on in water. :)

Peter (wetjumper)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]