Page banner image

Re: First time getting wet in white shorts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Toby on April 10, 2023 at 10:49:18

In Reply to: First time getting wet in white shorts posted by Dolphin on April 04, 2023 at 17:43:56:

The first time I got wet in white shorts was in rain. The whole school had to go out on to the school playing fields for some kind of inter-house athletics event, possibly the 400m relay. Our kit was all white: cotton t-shirt, nylon shorts, socks & trainers. There was drizzle that turned to rain, and literally hundreds of boys gradually got soaked in their kits. I was one of the first who had to run, so the rain did not totally penetrate through to my underwear before I was able to run back inside and change. Others were not so fortunate, and I remember many boys returning to the school buildings soaked to the skin, with their underwear fully revealed.

Another white shorts sighting I remember from my school days was when a boy called Adrian had his swimming trunks damaged by another boy, which meant they were unwearable. He could not get out of the swimming lesson (the school was very strict) so he decided to wear his PE shorts. They would have gone totally see-through, so he also kept his regular underwear on underneath. To this day I can still picture him hauling himself out of the water with his white shorts clinging to his saturated green and white striped underpants. Surprisingly the teacher said nothing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]