Page banner image

Re: Billy Has Two Moms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on September 29, 2021 at 05:42:09

In Reply to: Re: Billy Has Two Moms posted by Anonymous on September 28, 2021 at 19:21:09:

I am in a constant state of disappointment with this world of divorce, single parents and all-lifestyles. I don't discuss it much here, because that's not the topic of this forum, but elsewhere I've often said that the Taliban have healthier family lives than we do. I suspect this refusal to embrace degeneracy with enthusiasm had more than a little to do with their ability to fight to a standstill the combined might of the British and American Empires in a war that has just ended after nearly 20 years.

The human species is not in immediate danger, but the white race is, and it's no coincidence that it is our countries that are targeted for this degeneracy. It has nothing to do with atheism. Northern Korea has an atheistic government, but you won't find families with two moms there. It's also the same people who support this degeneracy who are also promoting mass miscegenation and mass non-white immigration to white countries, and this must be fought. As Sir Oswald Mosely said anyone worth his salt will stand up for his race.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]