Page banner image

Re: Waiting to get wet

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mr. Anticipation on April 08, 2024 at 01:52:21

In Reply to: Re: Waiting to get wet posted by Allwet on April 08, 2024 at 01:03:01:

I grew up in the 80s and remember watching the TV show The Dukes of Hazzard. Once in a while, the main characters would end up in the pond wearing jeans. I always got that tingling feeling watching them and actually felt jealous. I never had an opportunity to have this happen to me. However, when I was about 10 years old, my best friend and a kid a couple of years younger than me were trying to retrieve softballs from a ditch next to a ball field. I remember the boy was wearing brand new Lee jeans and he accidentally fell in getting completely soaked. I was instantly frozen stiff (if you know what I mean). When he got out, I tried so hard not to stare. Boy, did those jeans look great! I kept accidentally bumping into them on the way back just to feel the wet denim. I had a pair of medium blue Lee jeans that I so badly wanted to get wet and began fantasizing about it. Finally, one day when my parents were gone for about an hour, I slipped on those jeans and rode to the park. It had rained earlier and the basketball courts had flooded. Perfect. I got nervous but so excited about getting wet in jeans. I began riding slowly letting the water lick my pant legs. Watching the denim turn dark blue was thrilling. Once I got pretty soaked, I went home and quickly changed so I didn't get found out. I had to hide my clothes for days until they dried out. That was my first time getting wet in jeans, but my dream was to swim in jeans. Unfortunately, that wouldn't happen until my teen years. However, I did experiment with wearing those same jeans in the bath. In fact, I have been wet in every pair of jeans I have owned since I was 10 years old. I will share more stories later.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]