Page banner image

Re: Waiting to get wet

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetchas on April 08, 2024 at 07:44:33

In Reply to: Re: Waiting to get wet posted by Mr. Anticipation on April 08, 2024 at 01:52:21:

This is a great thread. Thank you Mr A for starting it.
You are quite right. The thought of getting soaked later has been part of the whole experience for as long as I can remember. There are times when I have got dressed in the morning knowing that what I am putting on is going to end up soaked. Makes me feel great all day.
Early experiences for me were usually based around telly programmes such as Flipper, its a knockout and we are the champions. Unlike you my mother was very strict regarding clothing, trunks being the only thing allowed to get wet. So I had to hide it as much as I could, but of course sometimes I got found out.
Joining the Boys Brigade was the best move I made, as there were many opportunities together wet. Every bank holiday there was a hike arranged and this usually took in somewhere wet or muddy. Summer camp was the best as there was a daily bathing parade. I have said on here before how I went in one day in school trousers ( which we needed to take for the uniformed church parade) and how my doing so encouraged the whole tent of eight of us to bathe in those trousers and white shirts the next day.
So yes, going back on topic, the anticipation is all part of the fun for me, when I occasionally get the chance.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Beach Club ] [ FAQ ]