Page banner image

Re: How to nearly get expelled!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on January 04, 2020 at 05:35:18

In Reply to: Re: How to nearly get expelled! posted by Ry on January 04, 2020 at 03:50:58:

In the USA we have a saying, "It's better to be judged by twelve than carried by six." Not being expelled or staying out of prison is of no use to you if you've passed on.

What's happening to you is known in the vernacular as "gaslighting." Yes, sometimes adults do that to children, shameful as it may sound. You did something perfectly justifiable, and you even analyzed the fight-or-flight response correctly, but many of the adults around you, most shamefully your father, and some of your peers, are blaming you for refusing to be a victim.

You need to stand up to them all, particularly your father and the headmaster. Simply say, "I did what I had to do, first to protect my brother and then to stay alive. No matter how severely I'm punished for it I would do it again, because I was about to die, and I'm not okay with just accepting that."

This is part of a wider pattern in your country, my country, and many other countries, an attack on Western civilization from traitors within and enemies from the outside. It's an attack on masculinity, on self-defense, on national cohesion and on basic truths. Those who want to install tyranny over us are afraid of people who defend themselves, their families and their countries. That's why they promote this nonsense. Don't give in to it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]