Page banner image

Re: Muddy cross-country run.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 09, 2020 at 02:35:48

In Reply to: Muddy cross-country run. posted by Kayne on January 08, 2020 at 18:41:51:

Amazing fun Kayne ..... and U even managed to put it on the right board, top marks LOL!

I wish we had a cross country course as good as that. I might have to speak to our games Teachers and see if we can get our's improved, Very, very jel mate. Bet it was a bit cold tho! I know U said U were glad the kit had been changed, but can U imagine how mental that wud hav been in an all white kit!! Admittadily it would probably never have come clean again, but that wud hav been mega cool. I bet the yellow shirt struggles with that mud. I like the fact those lads rolled in it, obviously they're like us! Charlie falling face first .... again. Is he accident prone or does he just like face planting in the mud? I think I'll avoid that for a while. What trainers did U wear, bet they got wrecked?

So let me get this right. The lad arrived home muddy, wet and smelly in his uniform. OK, pretty much sounds like us lot, but was this parent suggesting the son had been doing stuff in his uniform or had just put it on afterwards on top of a muddy body? That sounds a bit gross, I bet he went back and did it in his uniform? whereas we would hav preferred to do it in our uniforms .... and then walk home.

We've not got up to much, weather has been windy and quite warm but not much rain here. I'm on my best behaviour anyway at the min. I've been doing my geography project since Monday evening, trying to get it batted off so I cam then do other stuff instead.

Mint post Kayne .... and by the way I know I'm not cool, just annoying as everyone says!! Caught it off Ross, who can be the ultimate in annoying when he chooses.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]