Page banner image

Re: Muddy cross-country run.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kayne on January 09, 2020 at 10:35:05

In Reply to: Re: Muddy cross-country run. posted by Ry on January 09, 2020 at 02:35:48:

Working at Charlie's home today as we have a home-study-morning for a physics project and are not expected in school until after lunch.

The run was fun in its own way. You are right about our previous white kit, it never really looked fully clean after a cross-country run, mum used to soak in Vanish before washing but even then the nylon thread used stayed faintly brown even when the cotton fabric came clean (or so my mum said). It did look good soaked in mud though, nice shiny brown wet cotton draped wetly over muddy bodies, left nothing to the imagination on most of the guys. Our yellow vests are made of a shiny polyester/cotton mix and comes clean even with just a shower, as do the navy shorts. They both feel nice when wet.

Charlie is not a clumsy bloke normally, I think he just simply slipped. Our school uniform plimsols don't have much grip in mud, they are good on the wooden gym floor, but outside are pretty useless.

I don't know the details of the guy whose mother complained but guess that he is one of those shy boys who just want to get changed and out of the changing rooms as quickly as he can and thus didn't bother showering, maybe just wiped himself 'clean' with a towel and then got dressed in his uniform. There's a couple of guys in my class like that, the rest of us don't really care about being seen naked; I mean, we don't flaunt ourselves, but we are all the same basically and life has enough things to worry about without getting uptight about a bit of changing-room nudity. It's just a part of school life.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]