Page banner image

Re: Monday Return To School - UPDATE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 09, 2020 at 02:52:51

In Reply to: Re: Monday Return To School - UPDATE posted by Zonie on January 07, 2020 at 08:19:46:

SOS Zonie, I've been a bit busy with my Geography project. Forgot to reply.

The sarcy comments seem to be reducing now. I think taking the new label off the blazer has helped, it was abit obvious flapping around at the back. Serves me right for not checking before wearing it on Monday!

I don't think I've got PTSD although I'm not looking forward to putting my face in any mud. I might just have to try it out to check that I've not got a new phobia.

Private Public schools are always more worried about their reputations than the actual events. If they get a bad reputation then Parents will stop paying for their kids to go there, so the school will go bankrupt. TBH Dad has seen us all in a state so often that it doesn't phase him anymore and he's seen us rough play fighting and knows we're pretty tough. So I don't think it's actually crossed his mind that I could have died from asphyxiation (had to look that 1 up for spelling) in sloppy mud, but I know what it felt like and how it brought out base survival instincts to chomp his arm.

I'm gettin over it all now I'm back at school with my mates and don't get alot of time to think about it. Don't know if that will be the same when those boys return in February.

Thanks for your advice and concern, I appreciate it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]