Page banner image

Re: driving with a muddy sock and other misadventures

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Zonie on May 21, 2020 at 22:04:47

In Reply to: Re: driving with a muddy sock and other misadventures posted by LeviLovR on May 21, 2020 at 12:10:47:

My mountain climbing partner once told me that he never worked so hard in his life as since he retired and accuses his wife of being author of the endless honey-do list. We haven't climbed in nearly two months, as they are isolating themselves, but I dare say he is probably also busy with household projects.

I have another job interview tomorrow morning. I also have good news from my assistant Enrique. He already has a job. He started with a landscaping company Tuesday morning. He's bilingual, and here in the Southwest that's definitely a plus in that industry. He's a dependable hard worker, and I liked having him as an assistant, but I think landscaping is his true calling. He only got into heat-treating when the Crisis of 2008 reduced demand for landscapers.

I don't think I'll head out to the desert again for a while. I think I'll grab a pick and shovel and reopen the back yard mud pit to celebrate.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]