Page banner image

Re: Muddy in football kit.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on June 07, 2020 at 12:20:52

In Reply to: Re: Muddy in football kit. posted by John C on June 07, 2020 at 11:11:43:

Hi John, I was only joking with U when I said U chickened out ... I know U were dragged away. Shame tho, I think U wud hav loved that, I know I wud! 😜

I know we’re really lucky, but that means we shud use that opportunity to the max! I’ve never had the cane ... but it is still ‘mounted’ on the Head’s wall. I’m not sure when it was last used, but I think my Dad still had to sign a form giving permission for it’s use. I’m not sure ‘legally’ where it’s use stands these days with corporal punishment a big issue. I’d take it over expulsion tho ... and U know I’ve sailed pretty close to that ... so the cane cud be a future option?!🥺

I get why U got it, we need to keep someone on the poolside as a guard and alarm raiser ... although we hav breached that occasionally, I try not to. 😇

It’s a pity U didn’t get chance to do more at skwl, I think U wud hav enjoyed that in uniform. The sort of stuff U describe is just the sort of stuff we do .... frequently given the chance. 🤣

I didn’t mean to offend U John, I’m just a mischief maker. 🤪Soz!

Safe!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]