Page banner image

Re: favorite scenario

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by wetjumper on September 17, 2020 at 23:38:11

In Reply to: Re: favorite scenario posted by Jason D. on September 17, 2020 at 07:50:55:

That's excellent. I have a friend who has Asperger's and I believe I'm borderline myself (never had a formal diagnosis, but it explains a lot). I recognise the thought processes.

I'm very glad that D ended up enjoying the mud. That advice "how many times are you allowed to get muddy in your brand new shoes and clothes and not get screamed at" was ideally suited to the situation.

White running tights which go transparent when wet? Yikes! I've been wearing black running tights as swimwear for my pool sessions for the last few years - they remain opaque when wet and they are adequately decent on their own (at least until the Lycra eventually weakens too much after prolonged exposure to the pool chemicals). Runners often wear loose shorts over them but I didn't need to do this. The tights' warmth and compression effect on my leg muscles stop me getting cramp, which used to be a problem at times.

As for "some other things to deal with too that I don't think he expected" - yes, the first time I swam in running tights plus a clingy sleeveless sweater (the pool heating had a fault and I needed more warmth) my body responded in a way which prevented me swimming on my back for nearly the whole session! I'm now more accustomed to this costume and no longer have unexpected problems. ;-)

Thanks for your brilliant post. Love to D!

Peter (wetjumper)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]