Page banner image

Re: Muddy with my brother.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 01, 2021 at 06:59:06

In Reply to: Muddy with my brother. posted by Eddie on December 31, 2020 at 11:08:30:

Hi Eddie 🤗🤗,

That was MINT Pal and very detailed. You’re a top writer! 👏🏻

Soooo, don’t you think Charlie would have been up for that? Would you say you’re the worst out of the younger lads? By the sound of it there’s no stopping Ian, a lad after my own heart LOL! 😈

I prefer tight fitting jeans, trackies and skwl pants ... baggy doesn’t do anything for me. Also I’m still pretty young so haven’t got as daring as touching other lads in that way ... but who knows?🤔 I do have two Bros and we’re close ... there’s nothing much we haven’t seen or don’t know about each other. I also have a very close pal and I have had to share his bed, or sleep on the floor, at his apartment. There is a spare bed in my older Brother, Jay’s, room but Ross prefers to sleep on the floor in ours ... which usually means he either ends up sleeping in my bed or my younger Brother, Aidy’s, bed. All three of us are close, so nobody really cares. 😜 But even though we’ve seen ‘everything’ when soaked or muddy, I’ve never actually dared to touch ... apart from myself of course! Can I be cheeky and ask how and when you first realised that was OK ... and was it risky? 😲 I don’t want a battering or falling out! But now I’ve heard so many young people experimenting and enjoying it, I think I might be missing out and as they say (no pun intended) ‘grow a pair’ and try something ... we’re all roughly the same age, so nothing illegal.

Safe Pal!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]