Page banner image

Re: Muddy with my brother.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eddie on January 01, 2021 at 17:48:55

In Reply to: Re: Muddy with my brother. posted by Ry on January 01, 2021 at 06:59:06:

Thanks, Ry, glad you enjoyed. Charlie had already declined my suggestion that we go out and get wet and muddy - he was feeling warm and comfy and planning on having a nap in front of the fire - as he's not as keen as me on getting filthy when it is chilly. Ian is quite a different story - happy to get wet and filthy at any time. I don't see myself as being "worse" than Charlie, just more willing to get wet and muddy without any planning.

I find straight or loose fitting jeans preferable to slim or skinny fit, although I don't like them baggy and hanging half way down my arse etc - why do some lads do that? Does anyone really want to see their butts and cracks even when covered by underwear? I like my jeans with a bit of stretch in the fabric too, they stay close to the body but are comfortable and not restrictive (I hate that feeling of having to adjust one's self because of being crushed or pulled tight by my jeans).

Charlie and I are 19 now (20 in February) and I think we were 15 or 16 when we first realised that grabbing a brother's bulge and giving a good squeeze was a good way of stopping being throttled or or held down whilst play-wrestling with the others (particularly older brothers). It seemed better than a knee to the groin, less painful and could be moderated from a gentle cupping to a proper squeeze if they failed to ease off! It worked, but then we also noticed that sometimes they rather enjoyed it and that it caused further, harder reactions. After that Charlie and I started experimenting on each other, it has never got further than a hand down the others' pants and a bit of manual stimulation. Sometimes we share a bed after getting a soaking in the shower together but that's just because we can keep warm being close together in wet clothes and it's nice waking in the night and feeling another body pressing against you, their breath on your face or hair tickling you. Maybe it's something to do with being in the womb together for nine months!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]