Page banner image

Re: Rekindling The Love

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wenboy on January 23, 2021 at 16:18:50

In Reply to: Re: Rekindling The Love posted by Nathan on January 23, 2021 at 04:45:34:

Nathan,

Great to hear your details. Interesting when you say you are clean, organized and presentable - cause you just described me and 'in secret' I love to go out and get wet and sometimes muddy. The muddy thing really was more once I moved to Tennessee as there's a bit more of it around here and not as much where I lived before.

I have to admit I was 'thinking' the same thing Ry was just a bit nesh about saying so, but now you've said it "You are a tall dude!" and bit hard 'not to notice'😄

Really I'm thinking mud again now that you've begun 'stirring' up the memories and I do have some opportunity till they build all those houses nearby. It's the 'walk home' I'm most concerned of too as I too wonder if 'neighbors' will be looking and around here if it's warmer they'll be outside. I just need to have something to say if they make a comment - may just say "I took a slippery shortcut and this is what happened".

I always 'sort of rinsed' in a big puddle prior to walking home, but mud would still be so evident and heavy in spots I'd have to use the garden hose outside to spray a bit of it off before attempting to put in the washer. Guess that's another reason I prefer 'wet' to 'muddy' as it is easier to clean up.

I recall not being able to resist kind of wallowing around in the creamy muck right where it would stimulate a reaction. I always wear jeans too, but Ry did interest me in getting some poly trackies and I really like them (great to sleep in) but haven't tried them outside (yet) as it's been colder and I am a bit more nesh than Ry!

So do you also enjoy getting 'wet' or simply 'muddy'. Lot of activity over on the Beach Club if interested.

Safe and muddy!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]