Page banner image

Re: Rekindling The Love

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nathan on January 23, 2021 at 04:45:34

In Reply to: Re: Rekindling The Love posted by Ry on January 23, 2021 at 04:02:58:

Glad you enjoyed the story man! 😁😁

I really need to get some y’know! I’ve been thinking about it and this seems to be a good reason to pull the trigger. I normally exclusively wear jeans, but if I’m gonna do something like this I wanna be flexible.

They are old trainers yeah - I plan on rescuing them from their muddy state if they are still there tomorrow for future messy activities. I am indeed pretty tall! Wish I was a little shorter honestly but hey-ho. I’m actually still living at home, but I snuck in and went straight upstairs to write, so nobody here actually saw me (which is a risk I took so often - my family has absolutely no idea about this)

The socks are well and truly dead I’m afraid. No qualms from me though! I have lots of socks and they’re all white and honestly getting them ruined is a big part of the fun! I have cleaned the trackies so they’re all good to reuse. I’ve always thought about being “forced” to leave my shoes behind somewhere (but at school that DEFINITELY wasn’t an option!) so actually getting to do it was amazing.

I’m probably gonna head back in another pair of shoes tomorrow and clean (hopefully) both pairs once I’m home again. Maybe I should wear shorts this time though, even though it’s freezing, so my muddy socks & shoes would be even more obvious on my walk home?? 👀👀 (also, you’re just 1 off on the shoe size, I’m an 11!)

And yeah dude it really is a big part for me! It’s very strange because it completely juxtaposes my regular personality - I like to be clean, organised and presentable - so in any other scenario embarrassment and mess sounds like torture! Something about it just really makes me feel happy though, like, yeah I’m a completely muddy embarrassed mess and proud of it!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]