Page banner image

Re: My Muddy Dream

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Neverdry on March 22, 2021 at 22:22:17

In Reply to: My Muddy Dream posted by LeviLovR on March 22, 2021 at 14:23:17:

Hi LeviLovR,

I also have some pretty crazy dreams. I'll dream about people that I haven't seen in years, and I've even had people who died come to me in dreams to say goodbye, or that I have conversations with, among them my favorite aunt and a good college friend. Sometimes I'm in a place where I used to live (more than one place) and the furniture and decorations are completely different, and there are people in the room whom I don't recognize.

I also have "lucid" dreams which means that I know that I'm dreaming. Sometimes I'm in a crowded swimming pool in clothes while every one else is in bathing suits, but I know that it doesn't matter because I'm dreaming.

In one of my most vivid "wet" dreams (no, not THAT kind of wet dream), I'm walking on the sidewalk next to a busy street. It's a hot day and I'm wearing shorts, t-shirt, briefs, socks and sneakers. I stop on a bridge over a creek and wish that I could jump into it. I tell myself that I can't but then realize that I'm dreaming and that it won't matter.

I jump off the bridge into the creek and swim around. After I climb up a slight bank, I'm in front of an office building (not the MUD building from an earlier story, Ha-Ha). I'm really thirsty and want to go into the building for a drink of water. Again, I tell myself that I can't, but remember that I'm dreaming, so I go in. I'm in a lobby dripping water on the floor with elevators and I can see that everyone else is professionally dressed, some are holding papers or walking fast to get somewhere, but no one seems to notice me. I see a water fountain, and as I start walking towards it, the dream ends and I wake up...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]