Page banner image

My Muddy Dream

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on March 22, 2021 at 14:23:17

I am a person who is prone to dreams. Some of them are real lulus and make no sense at all. For example I have a recurring dream where I am back at the insurance company where I worked decades ago when I got out of the service. I walk aimlessly through the entire building looking for my desk/work station and can't find it. I know where it was yesterday and where it should be but it is not there anymore. The entire building has been reconfigured with new furniture and cubicles and all the people who were there yesterday are gone and a completely new, strange group of people are there instead. I wander aimlessly around them and among them looking for something or someone familiar but never find it. Then I wake up.

Another thing that has been happening is that I have these moments where I suddenly feel cold. They come on very suddenly. I am perfectly fine, than BAM, I'm freezing! My hands and feet are always cold. These episodes have been happening more and more this past winter even though the house is nice and warm. I have discussed it with my doctor but he can come up with no explanation or find and reason why this happens. I assume it may have something to do with my circulation. My mother suffered from this same affliction and I always thought it strange, now it's happening to me. She was never able to find out what caused it either. So when this happens I often jump into bed with the clothes I have on, pull the covers up to my neck, and lie there until I get warm again. If I start feeling hot I do a strip tease in bed under the covers and take things off until I am comfortable again.

So last night I crawled into bed wearing still wearing my socks, underwear, a pair of old and faded Levi's 517 jeans, and old blue chambray work shirt. I wasn't terribly cold and fell asleep quickly and the dream began.

I was in a huge mud pit, rectangular in shape that was larger than a swimming pool. The mud was dark chocolate in color, thick and hard to move through. There were high walls, taller than I was, that were coated with mud and they were very slippery. You could climb up them and get out of the mud bit but it was very difficult to do and you quite often fell back into the mud and had to start over again. There were other people in the pit with me, including a girl I went to school with. She had brown hair and wore glasses and from the neck up she was completely clean, but the rest of her was covered in mud. I remember a blonde man swimming in there as well as. They were all slogging through the mud quite contentedly and not paying a whole lot of attention to anybody else. The mud was nice and warm and comfortable, just hard to move through If you managed to climb the high wall there were boxes lining the edge wrapped up in paper and ribbons like Christmas or birthday presents. I remember grabbing one then falling backwards and my "present" sank into the mud and I couldn't find it.

Despite the heaviness and thickness of the mud it was actually a very pleasant experience. In one corner a huge black culvert extended out over the pit and I assume it was the source of the mud that filled the pit but I don't know where the mud originally came from other than that. I know one man was "swimming" underneath the culvert in the corner and he invited me to join him. "Wow!", he said, It's really cold over here! Come feel it!" "No thanks," I replied. "I'm quite comfortable over here," Then I woke up.

I laid in bed for quite a long time reluctant to leave its warmth, but then nature intervened and forced me to get up or else.

Am I weird or what?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]