Page banner image

Re: My Muddy Dream

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris on April 07, 2021 at 22:46:08

In Reply to: My Muddy Dream posted by LeviLovR on March 22, 2021 at 14:23:17:

When I was a youngster I used to get a recurring regular nightmare of being chased along a long, long corridor by a ball of blue flames. The corridor had lots of doors and the only way to escape was to find the door that did not lead to yet another corridor exactly like the one I had just left. There was one door that led to a huge room where the fire-prevention sprinklers were always running so as soon as you stepped in you were soaked to the skin but running to the far end to get out meant wading through deeper and deeper water until it was so deep you had to swim, I always woke up just as I was almost able to reach that door and never did find out what happened after that. I’d wake up in a panic with my pyjamas and bed clothes soaked in sweat and would apparently often cry out just before I woke up. Haven’t had that dream for a decade or so now so was 13 when it stopped, or thereabouts. I still have dreams about getting wet and muddy but they are nice ones where I am enjoying myself and either alone or with friends having fun in the mud and water, always fully clothed in jeans and a tee like everyone else and no-one seems to think it at all odd or unusual.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]