Page banner image

Re: How to nearly get expelled!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 02, 2020 at 23:41:14

In Reply to: Re: How to nearly get expelled! posted by LeviLovR on January 02, 2020 at 22:47:33:

LeviLovR, thanks for reading my sorry account. I know I am a disgrace on all counts in this. I agree I should have raised it first thing in the morning when I arrived after the caeol service the evening before. The obly reason I didn't was because Aidy had asked me not to and I knew they'd want to speak to him straight away. I actually thought, in mt misguided mind, that I would be able to win the brothers over to my way of thinking. I thought I might actually get them to like me and put a stop to the bullying, how wrong was I. I realised it was going south as soon as I saw them throw Aidy in that mud, the rest just completely over took me!

We were in a complete state and we can now laugh about it. Our white shirts were not white any more and neither were our socks, one of my shoes came off in the fight as we rolled around in the mud or should I say sh*t! None of us had a phone at the time to take a pic (phones are banned from skwl and get confiscated for a month if they're seen). I think it would have just added insult to injury if I'd asked Mum or Dad to take a pic when we got home, I definately wouldn't have got the BMX for Xmas! I was surprised I did. We did stink like pigs in muck. It smelt like we'd been swimming in at the sewerage plant. I'd got the mud up my nose and in my mouth, so it really was bad beyond beleif!

I won't make those mistakes again. Firstly I will report bullying and be damned if the others don't like it. Secondly I will always avoid jumping in manure and thirdly I will get control of my mouth and teeth!

I won't ever do ANY of that again. Do U think I'm a walking disaster? This happens and then we get drunk at that hotel .... I think I should go back to junior school and get some common sense!

Thanks for the advice .... but inside my head I really know I screwed up big time.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]