Page banner image

Re: How to nearly get expelled!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LeviLovR on January 03, 2020 at 00:30:14

In Reply to: Re: How to nearly get expelled! posted by Ry on January 02, 2020 at 23:41:14:

OK you made some mistakes. You made a couple of bad choices. Who doesn't? It's all part of life and the only way we learn, despite what others may tell us. I certainly don't think you are a horrible person - just young and inexperienced. I wouldn't go back to being your age for anything! It was the worst time of my life.

Never be afraid to speak up when you see something wrong. It could save a person's life. So many people, especially teenagers, have committed suicide as a result of being bullied. Cyber bullying is especially cruel. The bullied person just wants it to end and doesn't know how to make it stop until they become so desperate they kill themselves. I know because I thought about it myself once. Obviously I didn't do it because I realized how much it would hurt my family - especially my parents who had suffered through the death of my only sister at age three. I got through it. I realized that nothing lasts forever and all things end eventually. But I do carry my scars around inside. I have never gone to any of my high school reunions. Too many bad memories - why go through all that again? I prefer to remember the happier times that came later.

It's still not too late to make friends with the "enemy." Approach them, invite them to participate in some of your activities and escapades. Sounds like you guys have a lot of fun. Maybe they're jealous. It won't hurt to ask. If they say no, then their loss and not yours. Bullies usually have a lot of insecurities themselves and try to mask their weakness by pushing others around. Ever think how they must feel hearing the story of their conception and birth. You know about and so do many others. It can't make them feel very good. It wasn't their fault, they are actually innocent victims who may feel ostracized because of their father's actions. All you can do is extend your hand in friendship and it's up to them to accept it or not.

And Ry, you're going to have some fantastic stories to tell your grandchildren in your old age. Good luck going back to school.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]