Page banner image

Re: A muddy day out.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 23, 2020 at 21:35:39

In Reply to: A muddy day out. posted by Alfie on January 23, 2020 at 15:32:21:

Alfie, I luv U'r name mate. I wish I'd been called that, really!

What amazin fun, I'm really jel pal, really! What do they call these events, so I can try to find some near me. I'd luv to go and drag a few mates along. We'd be the ones soaked and plastered before the race started!! Do they let kids in on their own, or must U be with an 'adult' (that really annoys me!)

I know U wore wellies, but did the other guys and the kids that U saw there? I think I'd just like to wear trainers and watch them and my white socks get eaten by the mud, I'd luv the feel of that with it squishin through my toes. So immense! Was everyone else there in scruffs or decent gear? I know the lads with U sounded like they were fairly smart in casuals, bet those grey jeans looked amazing slimy, muddy and wet. What type of fit were they? I like details, just in case U didn't know .... I fall over the details including colour of socks, etc. Am I weird or what, cos everythin came out muddy anyways!?

Maybe I shouldn't ask, but I like to know the rough ages of peeps so I can build an imaginery image in my overactive little brain.

If U'r gonna do this stuff in U'r own car more often then maybees U shud buy some removeable nylon wipeable seat covers from Halfords. Dad and Mum hav a full set in each car, as they can guarentee we'll all be coming home soaked or muddy if there's any possibility. We actually feel cheated and sulk if we come home from an outing clean and dry, what's that all about?

I've read U'r other post on voldemort (code for SSS). I'm not allowed to post there and won't abuse Felix's trust but I can still read and often do. Very interesting, do U think Nick is as 'open' to both sexes as Darren. They are both identicle twins and must hav grown up very closely together, they even look alike still and most twins deliberately try to look different. I suppose Nick didn't need to bring any spare clothes as he could just wear Darren's?

I love my Bro's but I think havin a twin wud be immense. All the bad stuff I do I cud blame on him, what a little sh*t he'd always be grounded and on detention!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]