Page banner image

Re: Rekindling The Love

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 23, 2021 at 04:02:58

In Reply to: Rekindling The Love posted by Nathan on January 22, 2021 at 18:17:18:

Hi Nathan 🤗🤗,

wow, Wow, WOW man 👍🤣! That was IMMENSE!

Sooo Bro, have you got any polyester trackies ... those are AMAZING for sliding and feel brill on your legs after as they slip around. Will the white socks recover, or have you ripped the hell out of them walking back without shoes?

That mud sliding is just the sort of thing we love to do at skwl. We have to get cleaned up in the changing room showers after and before afternoon lessons. They’re left unlocked all day and Teachers don’t usually go in there 😈😜!

You’re one big mother f*cker man 🤭😝! 6’ 2” at 18 or 19 man, or did you do 6th form as well? I’m pint size compared to yous 😂! I hope those were old trainers? I wear all my trainers for everything, but I’d never leave them behind. Now here goes my detective head 🤔😄. You’ve had storm ‘Christoph’ with flooding like us and you’ve had the snow that followed .... so I’d guess you’re in the North of England ... either the west or east, probs north west and not a southern pansy? We’re tough and HARD here in the north ... quite able to walk home without shoes 😂! I guess you might live alone now, coz you’re Mum would kill you walking in and sitting down like that ... I’d be buried in the back garden by now 😲! Are you gonna walk back in just clean socks to collect your shoes tomoz, or take another pair to wreck ... bet you’re size 10 feet as well Bro?

I’m beginning to realise that being seen and laughed at is a big part of your fun! I have to admit that’s a big thing for me as well, I like the other kids to look and say WTF 🤣😜😈! Then they join in, unless they’re ‘nesh’! Let’s see who knows what that northern slang means?

Safe Bro!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]