Page banner image

Footie Pitch

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Muddyshinpads on December 16, 2021 at 13:56:37

Haven't posted on here for over 10 years but wanted to share last night's session. Firstly no one knows I enjoy getting muddy and no one knows about my secret stash of kit in the bottom of the wardrobe. It would look a bit weird finding 3 pairs of rugby boots and several different footie kits if someone went nosing around considering I don't even play any sports and haven't done since school 25 years ago. So I had the house to myself yesterday until 9pm. The girlfriend was working late. I'm based in the UK so it gets dark around 430pm. Drove down to the local woods and set off walking through the woods and after about 25 mins reached the destination footie pitch. There's 2 pitches and a rugby pitch. Its next to a school which I had to be careful of not being seen as some classroom lights were still on it was now about 4.30. No one was around, no dog walkers . I wasn't 100% certain but I felt safe that no one would come through. I walked around a bit checking out for any place someone could surprise me but it all seemed clear. So down to business. I already had my footie kit on including shin pads under my clothes so all i had to do was change into the Canterbury Rugby Boots. I was waering a pair of Canterbury Stadium trackies, the ones with a side zip all the way up to the waist so they can come off and on really easy over boots. Also wearing a normal zip up trackie top. So the trackie top and stadium pants were taken off and into my rucksack. I then go down to business. The pitch had recently been played on. There were stud holes all over which were great for poking my fingers in. The mud was perfect. It was soft, not hard and not too wet which was perfect for the diving, sliding tackles and pretend try scoring even though I didn't have a rugby ball. I ran up and down to both ends, diving and rolling when i reached the opposite goal. The mud felt great. I was getting nice and caked in it. My legs and arms were nice and muddy, my shorts and footie top were nice and muddy too, the footie socks had rolled down by this point revealing the shin pads which were now covered in mud. Accidentally dived into a really wet muddy puddle so it splashed all over my face. I enjoy the smell of fresh mud so got my face down nice and close for a few deep breaths. Also did some army crawls which gave an opportunity to look and listen for anyone approaching. It seems easier to spot people when you are low down- not sure why. Then laid on my back watching the moon and getting the backs of my legs and my back covered too. I was enjoying myself a little too much and the inevitable happened and afterwards, all the urges vanish and all i wanted to do was get dressed and get home. By now it was pitch black through the woods, had a ittle torch, hoped I didn't bump into anyone cos it would look strange a single guy walking through with no dog or anything. No one would know I was covered in mud under the trackie top and Canterbury trackie bottoms but still I didn't want to be seen. On the way back to the car, I felt alive, a feeling I haven't had in a couple of years. With all the pandemic and restrictions, things get on top of me a little but after last night I felt alive again. Managed to get home and cleaned up before anyone came home.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]