Page banner image

Re: Footie Pitch part 2.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Muddyshinpads on December 26, 2021 at 01:00:53

In Reply to: Footie Pitch posted by Muddyshinpads on December 16, 2021 at 13:56:37:

Been out again Christmas Eve morning. It occurred to me that at this time of year it doesn't get properly light until around 815 - 830am depending on the weather. So the plan was set, the Girlfreind was working the early shift so would leave home at 645am. As soon as she left, I sprung out of bed to get ready. I had already gathered all my kit the evening before. Sondico shin pads, green footie socks, green short sleeved footie shirt and white footie shorts. On top of that, my Canterbuey stadium pants with the full length zip from the ankle to the waist and my zip up trackie top. My pair of Canterbury Rugby boots were placed in my Ruck sack and off I went. Left the house at 7am in the pitch black. Prepared the car with a seat cover to protect the drivers seat for the journey home. Drove to my usual parking place outside the woods and set off walking through. The weather was misty and drizzling. Half way there I collected the Mitre Football which I had hidden in some undergrowth 2 days earlier. I had stumbled across the football near the footie pitch 2 days earlier and decided I would have it. It was a new looking ball and was properly inflated. Upon reaching the footie pitch, I removed the trackie top and bottoms and put the Rugby boots on. Stuffed everything in the ruck sack. First job was to do a jog around the sidelines to check for any public activity. There was no one, it was absolutely silent, the time was now around 730 and daylight was just starting to crack. The school was shut for Xmas and I guess most people were off work and having a lie in. The pitch was lovely and soft, a little wetter than a week ago but not water logged. The mist and slight drizzle made the pitch slightly more slippery. So the first thing was some football dribbling up and down the pitch followed by some keepy upies which I was never any good at, I can only manage 3 or 4 and they were messy. Tried some headers and chesting it down. The ball was wet and a bit dirty and so I knew I would be getting a dirty head which was a turn on. was ready to do something more extreme. Had been watching some you tube videos recently with goalie tutorials on how to do diving saves. So started out on my knees and tried doing the drills. Then did the diving from standing position. obviously I had no one to serve the ball to me so I was just diving to grab a stationary ball but It was still great fun. I must get some goalie gloves. The daylight was coming now and I could see my legs, thighs and sides and arms were well covered in mud, the white shorts were no longer white, they were wet and muddy. I had also been watching sliding tackle tutorials so next job was that. Tried a couple with the ball stationary and progressed to rolling the ball away from me and me chasing it, trying to hook it before it went over the side line and booting it the other way, I then got up, chased it and hooked it again and booted it back, doing this several times was both tiring and exhilarating, the pitch was really slippy and I could do some impressive slides. I found the centre area of the pitch to be the softest and muddyist so that's were I concentrated. The goal mouth areas were also muddy but the ground seemed a bit firmer so I preferred the softer areas. So by now, the socks have rolled down leaving the shin pads exposed and clumps of grassy mud were getting wedged down the shin pads. My legs were plastered, the white shorts were black and the green shirt was well covered. Arms and hands also muddy. I decided i wanted a muddy face so dived into it and laid my cheek and forehead into the mud, it was so soft and smelled amazing. Kind of regretted doing it afterwards though in case someone saw me on the walk back to the car which by now coming up on 8.20am and becoming light. It was now light enough to be able to see the areas where I had been diving and sliding and there were some impressive long slide marks and stud marks. I poked and probed my fingers into the holes and dug my knees and elbows deep into the soft mud. Finally laid on my back and rolled over several times so my back and everything was covered. Decided my time was up, it was getting too light for my liking. Too easy to be spotted from a distance. Scraped of as much loose mud as I could and then put the trackie top and bottoms back on, changed the muddy rugby boots back into my walking books. I attempted to clean the boots by wiping them in the long wet grass at the edge of the woodland which got most of it off. Then placed them in a bin liner and into the rucksack. Set off back, hiding the football in the same place.i wiped my face with a tissue and hoped that I had got most of it off my face. My hands I just wiped in the long wet grass. The wet kit was starting to soak through to my clean clothes and my trackie bottoms were rather dirty at the bottom just from walking through the sloppy muddy paths on the way there and I passed 2 dog walkers on the way back to the car. They never batted an eyelid. The drive home was uneventful although I was concerned that I might bump into one of the neighbours on my doorstep as I knew they had already broken up for Xmas holidays and my front door is right next to their front door and quite often they are stood on their doorstep having a fag, anyway it was all quiet. For My clean up routine. I had previousley left 2 open bin liners in the hallway, one for each leg so as soon as I removed my walking boots. I would step into the bin bags. Walked upstairs being careful that no mud fell out onto the carpet. In the bathroom, I stood in the bath and carefully removed the trackie top and bottoms, some bits of mud and grass fell out luckily into the bath, i admired myself in the mirror. I still had some mud on my face which I hadn't fully wiped off but it wasn't enough for anyone to notice. My entire body was full of mud, I placed the trackie top and bottoms into one of the bin liners, then stood under the hot shower, fully clothed and gently showered as much mud off the footie kit as possible. Further admiring my wet soaked kit as I did so, the wet kit clung To my body which was a nice feeling and I enjoyed the feeling so much that the inevitable happened. After that, all urges disappeared and all i wanted to do was get cleaned up, all the wet kit went into the bin bag and then into the washing machine. After washing, all the whites were no longer perfect white. I then had to get everything dried and packed away. The bath and bath tiles needed a good wipe down ensuring no traces of dirt. Had a couple of minor cuts and grazes on my elbows and knees which if anyone asked I would say I caught them on branches while out walking which I often did anyway because I never like walking on the foot paths, I enjoy exploring off the normal paths, clambering through rough areas where I often get caught by rocks or branches. I then checked the car over and removed the car seat cover which i wiped clean, it wasn't very dirty just a couple of wet patches and dried it with a hairdryer then packed it away in the boot ready for next time. I've had to throw the Cabterbury rugby boots away though as the sole has started coming away. I already have 2 pairs waiting which I got 2nd hand off ebay. A pair or Mitre and a pair of Patrick, both of the mid cut boots

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]