Page banner image

Monday Return To School - UPDATE

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 07, 2020 at 07:36:45

In Reply to: How to nearly get expelled! posted by Ry on January 02, 2020 at 21:03:07:

Hi Guys, So today Monday 6th January 2020 was the day we returned to school following the Christmas Holidays which lasted for two weeks.

Following this disaster in my life and the School's decision not to expel any of us, letters were sent home for our Parents to sign accepting the schools' decision on this matter, nobody was blamed in the letter for what happened. I must admit that I felt pretty bad about the whole thing, including biting the lad. But TBH if I was in exact;y the same position with my face stuck in wet mud I think I would do exactly the same thing to get released. If your face is stuck in wet mud and you're struggling to breathe and can't shout I think any one of us would actually use any means to get free, including biting. I know it wasn't my best hour but hey it happened.

So TBH I have been bricking it more and more as Monday approached, because I knew I had to take this rudy letter in and hand it to the Head Master and probably face another massive and more individual lecture on what I had done and the standards expected by the school. I was hoping that I would be able to keep quiet but sometimes I just can't.

I awoke this morning with stomach cramps due to the stress of it all and tried my best to convince anyone, including my brothers, that I wasn't well enough to go in today. But none of them were buying it and my Dad just said get your uniform on you're bloody going and I'm dropping you there to make sure you go in. 'Thanks Dad' I thought, the one time I actually don't want a lift you're going to give us one, great.

Everybody else was ready so I rushed upstairs and hurriedly pulled my uniform on, with the label still attached to the back of my blazer as I found out at lunch! We all jumped in the car and set off and here started the sermon!

"Ryan, son, I do not expect to get a phone call today, OR EVER, asking me to attend the school because you have been fighting again or got yourself and YOUR brothers into trouble again. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!! He peered at me through the rear view mirror. "Yes Dad, I won't be fighting or anything else. I'm sorry for what happened, honest." Jay moved his head slightly and pulled a face at me through the rear view mirror. I wanted to give him the finger but didn't think I'd get away with that so I just stuck my tongue out instead. Dad had noticed what Jay was doing so he got a crack to the side of his head which made Aidy and me snigger in the back. "That goes for you two as well Adrian and Jason. Any more trouble and you won't know what's hit you all." We only get called by our full names when we're in trouble and this was one of those times.

We arrived at school and we all got out collecting our bags from the boot. "Now think on boys, any more trouble and God help you all!" He got back in the car and drove off. We all walked in with me at the back shuffling my feet along slowly, I really didn't want to go in. Jay, at the front shouted, "come on friggin slow coach what's up with you?" I glared at him, "I told you I don't feel well!" He turned back around shouting, "you're full of sh*t, probably thst's why you don't feel well!" I sarcastically replied, "HA, HA!" I don't actually know if he means that I'm full of sh*t generally or because I ate the manure when I was face down, anyway he's more full of it than me.

Suddenly Ross ran up next to me, "You OK Ry, you don't look happy?" I looked straight at him, "I'm not, I don't feel well!" He grinned cheekily at me, "you're just bricking it mate!" I was beginning to get irritated with all of them now. "When you lot want MY support then you can all go F*CK yourselves sideways!" Ross looked at me amazed, "someone fell out of bed on the wrong side today!" I kicked him hard in his shin and he shouted. Jay turned around, "what have you been told, NO FIGHTING!" "Yeh Ry, Dad said NO FIGHTING", Aidy chirped smiling. I raised my voice, "if you lot don't shut the F*CK up I'm gonna lose the plot with all yous!" With that Mr. Maths walked past us from behind, "language Ryan, I don't want to hear you use that word again or you'll be visiting the Head Master AGAIN!" I replied "Sorry Sir!" Is the whole school against me and does everybody know what happened?! All morning I felt like everybody was staring at me, every time I looked around someone seemed to be looking at me. My form teacher remarked on how smart my new blazer looked and then so did the Geography Teacher in period one and the History Teacher in period two, but they all said it with a sarcastic smile on their faces which said to me, 'we know what you did and why you've got a new uniform, so we're going to let you know we know!' Thanks everyone, like I wasn't feeling self conscious and bad enough anyways! It was only at lunch that I realised the label was hanging out of the neck for everybody to see, MUPPET! And thanks everyone for telling me. At the end of history the Teacher thanked us and said we could leave, then he added, "that's the quietest you've ever been in class Ryan. You should see the Head Master more often!" I thought thanks Sir, why not just announce it in assembly instead and let the whole school know, if they don't already.

Break was here so I scampered off to the Staff Room to try and find Mr. Swim to ask his advice. I was stood in the corridor as Mr. French approached. "What do you want Ryan, are you looking for another fight boy?!" I literally could have SCREAMED. I mustered the confidence, "Sir, please could you check if Mr. Swim is in the Staff Room because I need to speak to him." He smiled, "OK Ryan I'll check, that blazer looks new!" I thought, OK already I'm actually going to blow a fuse if antone else says that to me. He disapeared inside with a snigger to himself.

Mr. Swim appeared at the door, "what can I do for you Ryan, that blazer looks smart and new!" I couldn't hold it anymore, I actually burst into tears and muttered, "oh my God, how many more people!!" Mr. Swim approached me and put his hand on my shoulder, "is this getting too much for you Ry?" He has never called me that before but has heard all the other kids. I was actually fully crying now and totally disgusted with myself, I'm thirteen mow and not five WTH. He took me into a spare office nearby. He repeated "What's the matter Ry?" I blubbed out that it was the stress of everything, that everyone seemed to know and that I was scared of handing the letter into the Head. He asked, "Where is the letter Ryan?" I pulled it out of my internal blazer pocket. It hadn't been sealed, just the envelope flap tucked in. He opened it and read it. "What are you worried about then, this doesn't blame you or anyone else. Are you scared what the Head Master is going to say to you?" I was really trying to stop myself, but I blubbed some more. I'm supposed to be a tough kid who jumps in the pool and rolls in puddles and here I am crying like a girl (sorry girls), I was even more disgusted with myself. "Yes Sir, he's going to rip another strip off me and this time on my own!" He smiled, "tell me exactly what happned, I know some of it but not everything." So I spent a while telling him and the next bell rang. I was beginning to pull myself back together. "Right Ryan, meet me outside the Staff Room as soon as lunch starts and I'll go with you to the Head Master's office. Safety in numbers" and he smiled. I ran to the next lesson down the corridor past Mr. German. "STOP RUNNING BOY, you'll knock someone over!" I arrived at the next lesson as the Teacher arrived, Mr. Maths. We all sat down and work was set for us to do, there was a bit of chatter in class as we got on with it. Ross elbowed me, "have you been crying?" I glared at him and replied "shut the f*ck up", just as the class fell silent. "RYAN, you can stand outside the class now and if anyone asks why you're out there you can tell them it's for swearing!" I stood up and shuffled out as everyone sniggered. Could this day actually get any worse, why did I bother getting up this morning?

I was stood outside until the bell rang and I could sneak back in to collect my bag. "Sorry Sir, I'm just very stressed today." Mr. Maths looked at me, "Ryan we know you all swear but that doesn't mean we want to hear it, get a grip boy!" He was right of course we don't normally swear when Teachers are nearby.

Lunch came and I scamperd back to the Staff Room. Mr. Swim approached and asked if I had the letter. I showed it from my pocket. "OK, you look like you're about to face the guilotine, cheer up!" "Thanks Sir, that makes me feel tons better, NOT!" We walked to the Head's Office. "You sit there while I go in." OK another level of stress sitting outside the Head's office so everybody who passes thinks I'm in trouble again, great. He knocked and dissapeared inside.

after what felt like an eternity with loads of people passing and grinning Mr. Swim appeared. "Come in Ryan and sit on that chair." There was this massive oak chair with a leather seat and back. It looked like it was made for a giant from the Victorian era and it was right up to the front of the Head's desk. I actually struggled to climb onto it and my white socks flashed as I sat down. The Head glared at them and lifted my trouser legs. "White socks Ryan, since when have they been part of our uniform?" I tried to think on my feet because this wasn't going well so far. "Sorry Sir I got dressed in the dark this morning and put the wrong socks on." He smiled at Mr. Swim, "you've only had two weeks to get the right uniform ready, I suppose I can't expect too much and I don't beleive that excuse for a minute!" He sat down and I felt totally out of place and minature. "Now Ryan Mr. Swim has told me all about the fight last term and exactly what happened. I already knew alot of it before I made my decision not to expel you all. The only reason I didn't expel the other older boys was because you chose to bite a chunk out of him and the other boys' Father would probably have brought the Police in and we can all do without that, even though I accept it was self defence on your part. You did partly start the fight by grabbing the other boy's blazer even though I accept he'd already thrown your brother in that appalling smelly mud. You all wreaked when you came to see me." He shuffled some papers on his desk, "have you got the signed letter?" I picked the letter out of my pocket, dropping it on the floor with nerves. I went to pick it up as Mr. Swim did and we nearly banged heads. "Watch your head Ryan, you don't want to assault a Teacher now," the Head said. He looked at the letter. "That's alright. Now Ryan I don't want to hear anything about you for the rest of the term and I never want to hear of you fighting again. I don't blame you on this occassion, but NO MORE. Do you understand?" I looked down at my shoes, "yes Sir, I'm sorry for what happened." He looked at Mr. Swin and smiled, I think they were both enjoying how awkward I felt and looked. The Head looked at my socks again. "Have you got any other socks in your locker or bag, like the black school football socks?" I too looked at my socks which were no different to normal. "No Sir, we haven't got games today." He looked at Mr. Swim again,"well you're out of luck then because you'll have to take them off and just put your shoes on without any socks."

I did as I was told pushing my socks in my blazer pocket. "By the way Nice blazer Ryan. Now off you go and get some food." With that I left them and ate my lunch, eventually joining my mates outside in the yard. Ross looked as I approached and I was now feeling a lot better. "What have you done with your socks, you're barefoot. I'm sure you weren't like that earlier. I pulled my socks out and pushed them under his nose as he backed off. Honestly my feet don't smell. Ross laughed,"that's the Ry we know and love, not that bl**dy Grinch thing that was here before!" With that I started chasing him around the yard with my socks in my hand until he tripped and I jumped on him forcing my socks in his mouth. I put them back on after and they were damp thanks to Ross' mouth.

What a day, it was nearly as stressful as the day of that manure fight and not somewhere I want to go again. Lets see what happens in February when the boys return. I'm not looking forward to it, but at least because I bit they didn't get expelled. They should be thanking me, but somehow I don't think that's going to happen!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]