Page banner image

How to nearly get expelled!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ry on January 02, 2020 at 21:03:07

Well Guys this is another one of my long posts, so stop there if you don't want to read it!

This was a situation that started on the lead up to Christmas and us breaking up from School. I won't use text type and will only put slang in where we speak. I've been putting off writing this post because I am a bit ashamed of what happened and I know I deserve to be punished more than I have so far. I will try to write it properly so that I can actually learn from it all!

So the evening of our carol service came and I had volunteered Aidy (my younger brother), myself and Ross to help outside the Church guiding the Parents who were attending to parking spaces and to their seats in the Church. As you already know I like helping out with events and always volunteer my mates to help. This is not always appreciated by them and I get a lot of stick for it. I didn't volunteer Jay (my older brother) because he is actually a really good singer and is part of the School Choir, so he had to be inside getting ready. I know you might think it soft but I like a lot of our School's traditions and the Carol service at a nearby Church has been something I enjoyed last year and I was looking forward to it this year.

Anyway for once Aidy, Ross and me got ready in our uniforms and made a good effort to look smart. We even tucked our shirts in our pants! We caught the bus to the Church as we had to be there earlier than our Parents. Fortunately it was a dry evening but very cold. We arrived at the Church and we were told exactly what we needed to do and where to stand outside. We would be standing with a Prefect that we know, in fact he is the Prefect who always encourages us to get wet at lunch and he stands in the yard watching over us getting soaked in the rain as well. He is a nice lad and he's never punished us for anything that I can remember. I hope I turn out like him and if they ever trust me to be a Prefect I would do the job just like him.

When a car arrived at the Church gates our job was to guide them to a parking space so that the car park filled up correctly and in order, so that no spaces were left empty. With all the rain we've had recently there was a massive puddle in the centre of the car park and we were told not to get anyone to park there, as they would obviously get very wet feet getting out. We were stood there chatting when Mr. Swim arrived in his car (our swimming Teacher). He got out and came over to the Church entrance. He greeted us all and remarked how much smarter we looked than usual. He then went inside to speak to the Proctor and other Teachers who were organising things. Parents and kids started to arrive and we started doing our job. Aidy, Ross and me were on the car park guiding people when the Prefect shouted for Aidy to run to the gate to help a Disabled Parent in a car. He was at the far side of the car park and set off running across it. He could have run around the puddle and it wouldn't have been much further, but instead he got to it and paused for a second and then he started to walk through it. The water gradually got higher up his shoes and he lifted his pants slightly so we could now see his white socks. The water carried on getting deeper until it was over his shoes and by this time his socks were obviously soaked. He suddenly let go of his pants and carried on walking through the puddle as it splashed up the shins of his pants. He got out of the other side and turned to look at us grinning. He helped the disabled Parent park in a bay near the Church door and then walked back through the puddle to me and Ross. We looked at him as he approached smiling. "Aidy, you're not supposed to get wet tonight mate, we've got to stay smart!" I said looking at his wet shoes. socks and shins. He replied, "don't be a pain Ry, it's only a little puddle and it's just my feet. Nobody will notice, it was easier to walk through it than around."

We carried on and more and more kids and Parents started to arrive. Mr. Swim came out of the Church and asked if someone could come over to his car to carry the boxes of 'Order of Service' that needed to be handed out. Aidy volunteered and followed Mr. Swim to his car which was parked on the other side of the puddle. They didn't walk through the puddle, but around it. Mr. Swim put two boxes of documents on Aidy's arms and there was no way he could see properly over them. Mr. Swim set off over the car park to speak to another Teacher and Aidy started to make his way back to us carrying these boxes. As he approached the puddle we noticed two year nine lads on a parallel course to Aidy. These two lads are kids who everyone tends to avoid and they are in my Brother Jay's year. Jay hates them both and says they are bullies. They are step Brothers by marriage. Apparently their Dad, who they live with, had two women on the go at once and he managed to get them both pregnant at virtually the same time. There is only a few months between these lads. Anyway when the women discovered the Father's behaviour they both dumped him and left the boys with him. Me being me I feel quite sorry for them but I know they are real pains and best avoided. They are never smart and look like they have slept in their clothes.

So the next thing Aidy is entering the puddle again and so do these boys, pushing each other and laughing. Obviously their shoes and socks were soaked along with their pant shins from splashing each other. Suddenly they notice Aidy struggling with the boxes across the puddle and head towards him. I don't know which of the two brothers did it exactly but the next thing the boxes are flying in the air and Aidy is face down in the puddle with the two lads running out laughing wildly. They had tripped Aidy up. Me and Ross ran into the puddle to pick the boxes up before they got wet and Aidy stood up soaked. The front of his blazer, white shirt, tie and the front of his black pants were dripping. He wasn't smiling anymore. He walked out to me. "Bro that was fecking COLD!" I looked at him, "you can go inside if you want cos your soaked mate and will catch a cold." He summoned up a smile, "I'm Ok. Just banged my knee a bit, but I'll stay out with you." The Prefect came over, "I saw that did they push you in then?" Aidy looked at me, "I'd rather not say, don't want to get anyone done. I'll dry!" The Prefect walked off. I grabbed Aidy by the wet arm of his blazer. "So what was that all about mate?" He looked at me, "it's nothing Ry, they're always like that." I wasn't having this," so do they bully you a lot?" He tried wiping some dirt from his wet pants, "a bit, but I put up with it cos it's really you they have the problem with!" I was shocked ," you're too popular with everyone so they hate you and that's why they give me crap!" I was still shocked, " so they're bullying you to get at me?" He smiled, "yeh that's about the size of it, but just leave it I can cope and I don't want you getting in any trouble!"

The Carol service went well and Aidy seemed to dry out pretty well. All our shoes and socks stayed wet and we all got a lift home with Mum and Dad afterwards. We got in the house and changed. My mind was still going around on the revelation that these boys had a problem with ME! I spoke to Jay about it and he just told me to leave it like Aidy had said. "Those boys are trouble Ry, stay away from them!" I did manage to find out the lads names from him though so I started looking them up on social media. Eventually I found them and sent them four letter word messages telling them exactly what I thought of them, but they didn't reply.

The morning arrived and we headed off to school. It was still all in my mind and I was grumpier than normal with everyone all morning. Lunch came and Ross and me were stood with our mates chatting in the yard. Aidy was sat on the low wall outside the front of the school. He was a way away but I could see him. The front of the school is very period and old fashioned, I don't know if it's Tudor or Victorian but I know it's listed and they look after it to keep it the way it's always been. Recently they have been doing some restoration work to the front offices and they put this huge storage container on the grass near the low wall. Because the container was there for so long it killed the grass underneath. So when it was removed the grounds men prepared the ground and re-seeded it, putting thin posts at the corners and string around it to keep the kids off it while it grows. Now with all the rain recently the soil there has become very boggy and obviously the grass is really struggling to grow. None of us go near it because it smells of manure and is a real mess.

So Aidy is sat on the low wall in front of the school joking with his mates when I notice these same two lads walking towards him. I elbow Ross to get his attention and I'm about to set off towards Aidy when Ross grabs my blazer and says, "just leave it, it'll only end badly if you go over." I stay watching the lads with Aidy. I see the boys saying something to him and all of them looking across at me. I can tell Aidy isn't very happy and he suddenly says something that makes the boys turn back to him. Then one lad grabs Aidy by his lapels and pushes him backwards and over to this repaired piece of land. Aidy's back is against the string and I've already started walking towards them. Suddenly the lad picks Aidy up by his blazer lapels and hurls him backwards into the muddy mess that's suppose to be growing grass. Aidy lands with a splat and the two boys start laughing hysterically. I'm already running now and pretty mad. I vaguely hear Ross shouting my name followed by 'leave it', but it's too late I'm already there. I grab the offending lad by his blazer, "WTF did you do that for f*ckwit!" I growled at him. The lad looked at his Brother, "OH look it's Mr. popular, Andy!" "OH yeh Rob let's f*ck him up too!" I was steaming by now as Aidy stood there tugging on my arm dripping mud. "Leave it Ry, I'll go and have a shower in the changing rooms, I'm OK!" I wasn't really listening and I was just staring at this boy's piggy eyes. He looked back, "let go f*ck face or I'll tw*at yous!" I carried on gripping his lapels and staring at him, "go on then and we'll see what happens!" He was bigger than me but when I get mad I know I will at least do some damage, even if I don't win.

Suddenly he lifted his arm and his fist contacted with the side of my face. I saw red and launched him backwards into the mud but I didn't let go and went with him, so now I was on top. I laid into him hitting him anywhere I could make contact. Mud and water were spraying everywhere as we rolled and fought. I could feel Aidy trying to pull me off and then I heard Jay's voice and Ross. The next thing I was aware of others in the mud with us and a crowd nearby shouting, "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" The lad managed to get me face down in the mud and tried to put a choke hold on. He was pushing my face in the watery mud and TBH I was really struggling to breathe. I was at that desperation phase, fight or flight and I couldn't fly so I had to fight. Now I have a very bad habit of biting when my back is really up against the wall. I have two very large canines at the top of my mouth and I can sometimes look like Dracula when I get mad. I have that bite, like a German Shepherd, where my jaw just locks on and increases in pressure.

Yes, you guessed it and I'm not proud of it but he was actually trying to choke me and drown me in this manure smelling sh*te. So I turned my head to the side and bit into his bicep until he screamed like a baby. I could taste the fabric of his blazer, along with the manure! I kept the bite on and he screamed so bad. Then I became aware of Teachers around us and them pulling us off each other. They stood us up and we stood in a line by the wall. Each of us were a total muddy, wet and scruffy mess. I've never ever been that bad, even when I've tried and certainly not at school in uniform. Stood there were the two brothers, myself, Aidy, Ross and Jay. All our uniforms were totally brown and our shirts stuck to our chest with the muddy water. We were well and truly fecked in more ways than one. The lad was complaining that I had bitten his arm and the Procter arrived on scene. "You lot have overstepped the line by miles! This is too serious for me to deal with, I'm taking you all to the Headmaster, follow me! With that he set off with us all following, including too quite muddy Prefects and several Teachers. The enormity of the situation dawned on each of us, we were right in the crap and it wasn't just manure!

We all arrived in the corridor outside the Head's office and we were told to stay there while they hurriedly prepared the conference room outside his office. They put down decorating plastic sheets on the floor with plastic chairs for us to sit on, this was all because we were soooo muddy. We had our backs to the wall and the other lads were positioned at the other end in order to keep us separate. The Procter vanished into the heads office and we could hear raised voices. We were all absolutely crapping ourselves. Aidy started to cry, "you're a knob Ry, why didn't you just leave it? Now we're all going to get expelled and it's all your fault!" I have to admit I was near to crying myself. You go through that adrenalin phase, of being mad, then very angry, then fighting, then being stopped and realising you're in trouble and then wanting to cry as the adrenalin wears off. I knew we were fecked and I had really bitten that lad badly. WHY do I do that!!!

The Procter came out and announced to us all that our Parents had been called. Then the two rather muddy Prefects were led in to the office to tell what they had seen. Then suddenly Mr. Swim arrived. He looked at us all as he entered and raised his eyes to the ceiling at the state of us. Then he touched my shoulder and smiled, "don't worry Ryan, I'll sort this!" My eyes were filling up and I looked up at him, "what Sir?" He smiled again, "just wait I'll explain what happened last night to them." He knocked on the door and entered the office. We could hear people speaking and then a loud "WHAT" from the Head. We were still all sat there in pools of muddy water at our feet, it's a good job they were plastic chairs and a wood floor under the sheets. A carpet would have been ruined.

The boys' Dad arrived and they huddled in a corner trying to say that I had attacked them! But I could tell the Dad knew his boys better than that. Then our Dad arrived with Ross' Mum. She took one look at him and said, "how the hell did you get in that state?"

All the Parents were called into the office to speak to the Head. We could hear loud voices. After about 30 minutes everyone came out with the Headmaster. "Well boys, I hope you're proud of the state you've got yourselves into and the trouble you've caused. Fortunately we have a witnesses to what happened in the form of a Prefect, so we know the truth!" The Headmaster glared at the two Brothers. Mr. Swim winked at me but I daren't smile. The Headmaster turned back to us. "Now Ryan, I believe you like biting people?! Do you think you're a lion or something boy?" There was a pregnant pause because I didn't know if he really wanted me to reply. "Well boy, what's it all about?" My voice sounded like a squeaky toy, "Sorry Sir, I didn't mean too but it was the only thing I could do with my face in the mud." He glared across at the brothers. "I see, but biting someone and leaving marks like I believe you have done is grievous or actual bodily harm boy! You could be prosecuted!" He gestured for all the adults to return to the office. We could hear the voices again and then the Head came back out with the Procter. "Right we have reached a decision. He looked at us, "boys you will be suspended until the end of this week, but then that will be it. Don't let this happen again. Ryan, Mr. X has agreed not to press charges for you biting his Son, don't ever do that again and I mean EVER or I will expel you whatever the reason behind it. Do you understand boy?" I looked at the floor, "YES Sir, Sorry Sir!" He walked over to the brothers. Right boys you started all this by bullying a younger boy. That is totally unacceptable behaviour and I should expel you immediately! However the Parents have agreed to give you another chance, mainly because Ryan bit you if I'm honest and you will remember that for some time to come! Now you don't leave scot free, I am suspending you both for a month. Use this time to think how you can improve your behaviour, because if we're here again you will be expelled whatever! Do you understand?" The boys were like two small mice in unison, "yes Sir". "Is that the best you can do BOYS?!" "Sorry Sir, it won't happen again Sir."

With that the head disappeared back into his office and then all the Parents reappeared. The brothers vanished off with their Dad while he told them off some more. Our Dad and Ross' Mum stood in front of us. "Right boys, time for home but we're not giving you a lift in that state! It will do you all good to walk home and let people stare at the mess you're in! Now off you go, oh and Ryan you're to come off all social media TODAY because you abused those boys on face book. If you can't behave with it then you're not having it, UNDERSTAND?! I looked at him, "yes Dad, I understand." He bent down to my face, "and if you ever bite anyone else again, in any way for any reason you'll be going to the dentist to have your teeth pulled out Son, understand?" "Yes dad, sorry but ....." He grabbed my muddy chin, "NO buts, if it happens again you will know about it Son, so badly you won't sit down for a month!" He let go of my chin, "now off you all go, start walking boys and I'll see you at home."

On the way home we cross a small stream in the park and we all jumped in one after the other and rinsed some of the mud off our clothes. Jay and Ross were just quiet, presumably thinking about what a close call we'd just had, but Aidy was giving me real SH*T! " If I want you're feckin help I'll ask for it. I told you to leave it alone, but NO you had to bite him! You're out of feckin control, you total w**ker!!" I didn't bother arguing with him, I was still too shell shocked that it had all gone so badly in such a short time.

So guys, let me have it! I know I did wrong and I got carried away, but should I have defended Aidy or just ignored what they did TWICE. I know I shouldn't have bitten the lad, but it's my last resort when my backs against the wall and I was actually drowning in mud, I couldn't breathe and I was pulling muddy bogies all night afterwards. I've thought about it all over Xmas and I don't know what I could have done differently, apart from allowing the brothers to bully us and I don't think I should have allowed that. What should I have done and why does it happen to me? Don't say, 'because you're a little t*at", because I already know that!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Image URL:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Mud Pit ] [ FAQ ]